View your account here
The Community Connect Adult Program is a virtual program that has been carefully crafted by the Friendship Center team since on-site programs were suspending in March 2020. We have since redesigned our services with a person-centered approach to meet the wants, needs, limitations and opportunities of today’s ‘new normal’.
The Community Connect Adult Program is available at three different tiers.
Tier 1: Individual Level for one member + caregiver(s)
Tier 2. Corporate Level for congregate living facilities with up to six beds
Tier 3: Corporate Level for adult day programs or congregate living facilities with more than six-beds
Membership with the Community Connect Adult Program includes the following resources:
- Live & Interactive Zoom Classes
- Activity Video Library: prerecorded classes and activities led by FC staff
- Activity Supply Library: Printable art pages, word games (English/ Spanish), Bingo cards and other materials
- Drive-In Activity Sessions
- Care Consultations & Memory Screening:
- Two 30-min consults monthly, memory screenings as needed
- Weekly Phone check-ins/ tele programs
- One-on-One porch visits (southern SB county only)
- Supply coordination for activities
- Tech support
- Take Care Tote (for individual level, only)
- Caregiver Hotline
- Monthly team trainings (for corporate levels)
Sign up here.
With any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 969-0859
Friendship Center team through Community Connect is focused on our goal of fostering a community of close knit senior friends who feel heard, respected, and loved. No one, despite physical, cognitive or financial ability will fall through the cracks or go with their needs in our program unmet.
Friendship Center does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our members, staff, volunteers, and community partners.
Current Class Schedule:
Log in to view Zoom link.